Holbefest 2019 is a ticketed event. Advanced ticket sales start in late March at a substantially discounted price. Please see our terms and conditions below.
Our total capacity is limited so please purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. We hope you can join us for what is promising to be a great day.
Adult : To be announced
Child/Teen (5-17 years): To be announced
Children 4 years and under: No charge
Family: To be announced
(2x adults, plus unlimited children in same family group)
10K Trail Run:
This year entry and registration for the 10K trail run is via the page hosted by SI Events. Race entry includes your entry ticket to Holbefest. If you wish to register for the trail run you can enter here.
Please note the 10K trail run entry fee includes the charge for entry to Holbefest.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- The organising committee reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any part of Holbefest.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Gates open to the event at 12 noon on 22nd June. The event will close before midnight and all cars must be removed by 12:15am on Sunday the 23rd.
- Re-entry to the event will only be permitted to those in possession of an official wrist band (obtained in exchange for your ticket on first entry).
- Animals (other then well behaved dogs) are not permitted on site. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Owners of dogs not kept on a lead, or which in the view of the organisers exhibit antisocial behaviour, will be ask to remove their animals and leave the event site. The owners will not be re-admitted to the event site and no refund will be given.
- Strictly no glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
- The organising committee reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme as required.
- Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
- You agree not to bring alcohol, knives, weapons or illegal substances on site.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- Neither the organisers of Holbefest, their volunteers or contractors will be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Participation in activities at Holbefest is at your own risk.
- Strictly no public overnight camping on the site.
- All persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
- Attendees should be aware that Holbefest takes place in an outdoor, rural location and should dress according, especially if the weather is bad.