Holbefest 2019 is a ticketed event. On-line tickets sales are now closed, but you can still purchase tickets from Holbeton Village Stores or at the gate on the day. Please see our terms and conditions below.
This year we have changed how we fund the event. Whilst ticket prices have increased, wherever possible we have eliminated any further on-site charges. Many of the activities and entertainment such as workshops, inflatables, physical challenges and games are now free of charge. The notable exceptions are for food (including cakes, confectionery & ice-cream), alcoholic and soft beverages and some stalls which offer prizes as a reward. We hope this will enable families to budget and at the same time, increase the "value for money" of the entry cost. Holbefest CIC is a not for profit organisation and proceeds from the day are used to fund local community organisations.
We hope you can join us for what promises to be a great day.
Where's my ticket?
If you have already purchased tickets on-line these will be dispatched in the post by the 7th of June. If you have not received your tickets by the 15th June please use the contact form on the website to get in touch.
Advanced Ticket Prices
Adult: £12.50 (£15.00 on the day)
Child/Teen (5-17 years): £8.50 (£10.00 on the day)
Children 4 years and under: No charge
Family: £42.00 (£50.00 on the day)
(2x adults, plus unlimited children in the same family group)
10Km Trail Run:
This year entry and registration for the 10K trail run is via the page hosted by SI Events. Race entry includes your entry ticket to Holbefest. If you wish to register for the trail run you can enter here.
Please note the 10K trail run entry fee includes the charge for entry to Holbefest.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- The organising committee reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any part of Holbefest.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Gates open to the event at 12 noon on 22nd June. The event will close before midnight and all cars must be removed by 12:15 am on Sunday the 23rd.
- Re-entry to the event will only be permitted to those in possession of an official wrist band (obtained in exchange for your ticket on first entry).
- Animals (other than well-behaved dogs) are not permitted on site. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Owners of dogs not kept on a lead, or which in the view of the organisers exhibit antisocial behaviour, will be asked to remove their animals and leave the event site. The owners will not be re-admitted to the event site and no refund will be given.
- Strictly no glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
- The organising committee reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme as required.
- Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
- You agree not to bring alcohol, knives, weapons or illegal substances on site.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means may be searched and will be evicted.
- Neither the organisers of Holbefest, their volunteers or contractors will be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Participation in activities at Holbefest is at your own risk.
- Strictly no public overnight camping on the site.
- All persons entering the site will be liable to be searched.
- Attendees should be aware that Holbefest takes place in an outdoor, rural location and should dress according, especially if the weather is bad.